If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Triangle Santa

Advent Ornament #12! It's, coincidentally, Frankie Brown's Advent Garland #12.

As always, I used scrap yarn for this. This Advent Garland has been a a great way to plow through all my small bits of yarn. And, I seem to have an unusually large collection of greens and reds, so it works out really well.

This is a cute little pattern that knits up in no time. It's basically a garter stitch diamond, folded over to make a triangle. Everything else is added on after.

Triangle Santa. Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter