If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Is Anyone Else Disgusted By The Charmin Bears?

I really hate those commercials for Charmin toilet paper. The ones with the bear family? If you've not seen them, basically, the mom bear has to remind the dad and son bear not to use too much toilet paper. Or to make sure there are no toilet paper bits left on their asses when they're done.

Seriously. Is this a thing in people over the age of 3? Or is it just a bear thing?

And since we're talking about poo, I really find the "Enjoy the go" tag line pretty offensive. When have you ever enjoyed pooping?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter