If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, July 26, 2013

What A Day!

What kind of a day am I having? Let me tell you.

It's the kind of day that you try to be patient with, but it just keeps working at you--seemingly maliciously--until finally you can't take it any more and you just want to grab that day by the back of the neck and shake it until it behaves.

Of course, then Day Protective Services will appear and tell you "You can't shake your day like that." And you'll be all like, "It's my day. I'll do whatever I damn well please with it. Mind your own business, lady!"

And then, the Day Protective Services lady will be all like "I'm taking your day away from you." And you'll be like "You take one step toward my day and you'll be sorry, lady." And then, of course, you'll wind up in jail, thinking "What happened to the days when things were less stressful and I got more done and got more sleep? I want those days."

And all because your day is a bad day.

Yeah. I'm having one of those days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter