If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Another FO

Finished off the second back scrubber. This one is for R, in a Denim SugarN' Cream.

This is nice, mindless knitting for those times when you just want to watch your shows but your hands don't want to be still. It's garter, garter, garter. Can't get any easier than that, people.

I don't enjoy knitting with cotton yarn very much, but I didn't really mind this, for some reason. Maybe cotton yarn is getting softer. Or maybe my fingers are desensitized due to lack of sleep.

I have a little of the dark and light blue cotton left over. I might try and do something with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter