If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Taking A Page From M's Book

M told me a while back that she had started taking a picture of the sky every day. That's kind of a cool thing, I think. Like you could go back and look at what the day was like at some future point.

I took a picture of the sky on our wedding day. I almost didn't remember doing it. I found the picture in the photo album (from back when I actually had time to put picture in photo albums) and thought "What? Did I drop the camera or something?" Then I remembered that I had done it so I would remember what the day was like. (It was a nice blue-sky day.)

Today I was sitting on the concrete, leaning against a building while T was getting food for us at one of the many food trucks stationed outside GenCon. And let me just say here that I actually like food trucks. You know what a huge connoisseur of truck-vended food I am. So, vegetarian nachos or deep fried ravioli or pizza slices--I'm okay with that. I'm a little hinky about a $4 cupcake, but whatever. It's GenCon.

So, anyway. I'm sitting there and looking up at the sky and thinking about how M takes a picture every day and I realized "Hey. I've got my camera right here on my phone."

This was the sky today:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter