If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

It's beginning to look something like Christmas, at least. At Michaels.

I was here today, hoping they still had the correct dye lot since I didn't get enough yarn the first time picking up a skein of yarn and saw this. This is where they are about to set their Christmas ornament DIY display.

One of them, at least. This will be where the empty glass ornaments, blank ceramic ornaments, unpainted wood ornaments, and beaded ornament kits will live.

Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter