If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Disaster Averted!

Someone, and I'm not going to mention any names here, accidentally knocked a Dr. Pepper onto her laptop keyboard today.

Okay. I am going to mention names. It was me.

I think my baby is okay though, because I immediately flipped the whole thing over to keep the drink from going in between the keys. I think it worked. The keys make a pretty good seal anyway, but flipping it kept it from getting into those cracks.

I cleaned the keyboard with a Q-tip and alcohol, as a preventative. And I got a commercial cleaner for the screen.

It seemed to have worked okay. I'm hoping there was no actual damage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter