If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Tiger Scarf

In keeping with my garter-stitch-o-rama (Breaking Bad viewing nights), I've completed yet another scarf. This one is garter stitch, but it's also striped.

I can handle stripes while watching tv. Don't worry.

I used size 8 needles and some Bernat Berella 4 in Black and Yarn Bee Italia in Umbria. Almost one skein each. The Italia is discontinued, I think. That's the problem with Yarn Bee yarns. They're only around for awhile, then they discontinue them. This has been in my stash for a few years.

I made a scarf out of just Italia a couple of years ago. It's very squishy-soft and I love the colors. I get a lot of compliments on that scarf.

Actually, I think Berella 4 has been discontinued, too. Although you can still find it in stores. It was marketed as The Afghan Yarn. I probably have a bunch of that in my stash, too.

So, this scarf is done and I still have more Breaking Bad to go. What should I knit next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter