If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday, Monday

When I worked in the real world, I would always take off the Monday after Gencon, just to recover. And that was before we had a booth there!

There's no rest for the weary, I'm afraid. This Monday I am playing catch-up.

I realized, too, that I had forgotten to send my brother a birthday card at the beginning of the month. Let me tell you what a terrible sister I am. He always sends me a card. Always. And not just a card. A letter, telling me about how things are going.

I feel really bad.

I did get him something at Gencon, though. A little quartz bear. This is funny because we called him "bear" as we were growing up. Ha!

Now I have to write him a letter to go with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter