If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Last Day of the Con

Stepped away from the booth for a couple of hours today so I could stop by and see some of the people I try not to miss at GenCon. Oh, and buy artwork. Seriously. Our booth was two booths away from the jewelry guys I always buy jewelry from and the art show. How was I not going to buy stuff?

I bought a bunch of art. Some for the store, but the Larry Elmore print is for me. (I hope I didn't worry him by waiting until the last hours of the con to come buy something!)

I also checked in with Ken Whitman. You may know him as Russ from The Brothers Barbarian web series. (Check it out. It's hi-lar-i-ous.) We talked about giving back to the gaming community, actors, and positivity. He also told me that The Brothers Barbarian is taking a more serious turn in Season Two. Can't wait to see that.

My friend Nicole stopped by the booth to say hi. Here she is in her Tardis dress.

Nicole tells me that, if she could choose her mom, she'd choose me. Which is a very nice compliment, but I told her "Please don't say that in front of your mom. It would really hurt her feelings."

In other Doctor/GenCon-related news, I did pick up a pretty sweet T-shirt, which I will post a picture of (pretty soon). It says: The Past, Present, and Future Mrs. The Doctor.

Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter