If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Cupcakes

I've been eating cupcakes like it was cool or something. God damn those cupcake trucks to hell. Why do they tempt me so?

Here is the Zombie Bride Cupcake:

Supposed to be Almond flavored wedding cake and Almond flavored frosting. Was more like vanilla cake and sugar flavored frosting. Not complaining though. I ate it all. In about 5 seconds flat.

Here is the Luke, I Am Your Father Cupcake:

This is red velvet cake and vanilla frosting. Pretty good.

I also have eaten a Salted Caramel/Chocolate cupcake and a Strawberry Cupcake. I've got my eye on a Lemon Cupcake, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter