If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Inside Joke

Someday I will move from this horrible house and my new house will have a kitchen I like. And I will decorate that kitchen tastefully--with the exception of a few randomly placed roosters. I just like looking at them.

It's wordplay. I'll give you a second to catch up.

Got it? Haha. Yes. I'm a dirty old woman.

Anyway, M shares that joke with me and will often send me pictures of ceramic roosters or fake feathered roosters, or what have you. So I made this Christmas ornament for her.

It's Barnyard Birds by Kristen Wyszynski and made from some white Vanna's Choice and some random red, orange, and yellow. I used worsted instead of the sport weight it called for because I'm trying to keep all these ornaments about the same size. And because I had worsted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter