If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, July 07, 2014

Happy Anniversary!

T and I have been married 30 years!

We attempted to celebrate in some way--a play, a concert, a comedy club--but since it is Monday, none of those things are available here in Indianapolis. (I can't believe it.) So, we thought maybe we'd go hiking in Brown County State Forest and maybe hit some of the artist shops in Nashville. But, a big storm moved into that area. So, we decided to go see a movie. But the only movie we were remotely interested in last showed earlier in the day.

We ended up just going out to dinner and then home to watch a movie On Demand.

That seems like everything kind of went wrong today. But, that's not really the case. We were able to spend the entire day together and that was the best part. Neither one of us worked after about 2 pm. That's a big deal, since we usually work about 7 fourteen hour days a week. It was a really nice evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter