If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Another Clearance Yarn FO

I'm kind of on a roll with all these clearance yarns. Here's some more of the Red Heart Boutique Chic. This is a nice purple color called Mulberry.

I used the pattern from the label, Knits, Purls, and Pom-Poms Scarf. It just took one skein and knit super quick on big needles. It actually took longer to wind this yarn into a ball than it did to knit the whole scarf. This ball looks like a purple Furby, am I right?

I like this yarn a lot. It's super soft and thick and makes a really squishy scarf. And I like the fur pompons. I just wish the pompons were a little more regularly spaced. I really had to manipulate this yarn in order to make the pompons all show up on the right side of the scarf.

Still this was fun, quick, and turned out very pretty. It will be set aside for Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter