If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

More Loopy Things

Check it out. Another FO.

This is another loopy cowl, just like the one I made back in January. This Red Heart Boutique Swerve was some of that clearance yarn from Michael's. I used just one skein of it. (Ha! I forgot to take a picture of it before I tore the label off. See how I tried to carefully put it all back?)

I cast on 3 stitches with #50s and knit until the yarn ran out. Then I seamed the ends together. Had to use a smooth yarn for seaming. It's okay. It just disappears into the loops.

This color is called Sahara, by the way. It's like camo sand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter