If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Who Says I Can't Learn Nuthin'?

This is kind of exciting. I was messing around with my Kindle last night. It's an old-school Kindle. Like the second model they came out with. Don't judge me. I love this Kindle.

Anyway, I've always thought there should be some way of organizing the books I download. Like if I could lump the romances together, and put the cookbooks all in one place, and have a separate place for horror... That would be extremely helpful. That's been the only thing I haven't liked about the Kindle.

Well... As it turns out, you are able to create folders to organize your downloads! How about that? I spent all my reading time last night, just making little folders and putting books away.

Sigh... Now, if only the rest of the house were that well-organized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter