If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, July 03, 2014

Red Fur Pom Pom Cowl

I like this Boutique Chic yarn. It's very soft and cuddly. And I like these pompons in it. I think it would be a great yarn to wear up around your face, like a scarf or a cowl. But, since I've made several scarves with it, I decided to make a cowl.

This is a basic cowl. It's just knit in a big rectangle and seamed.

I did have to fiddle around with it a bit to make sure all the pompons stayed on the side I had designated as the right side--the stockinette side. I do like the reverse stockinette side, too, so I might try that one next.

It's really pretty, but now that it's done, I'm not so sure I should be wearing such a bright red next to my face. I'm thinking it might make me looked washed out by contrast. Hm. This might become a gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter