If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, October 09, 2014

Halloween Decor

Here's a quick decoration I made for Halloween. I got the skull, raven, and eyeballs all at Dollar Tree. (Only one eyeball pictured here. There was a bag of about 8.) I glued them all together with E6000.

I'd like to tell you that the glue was just something I had around here, but it seems whatever supernatural forces in my house move all my stuff, they've hidden my glue, too. I looked for either of my two tubes among all of my craft stuff, but there was no trace. I ended up buying some.

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that the skull is smiling?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter