If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Sweet Little Thing

I made a cupcake. Well, it's actually a cupcake Christmas ornament. But I'll forgive you for thinking it's real.

Even though it has a face. I mean, a lot of people eat things with a face. I do. I will never become a vegetarian. Listen, if you and I are trapped in a mine, you've got about three days before you have to start sleeping with one eye open. You get my drift?

Not really. Seriously, it would take a lot for me to go vegetarian. Like, say we live in a post-apocalyptic society where we have to hunt/gather our own food. Well then, I'm a vegetarian. I just couldn't raise an animal and then kill it. However, I could trade some of my grains and vegetables for some meat from other homesteads... unless I'd ever seen the animals. Because I really just couldn't eat anyone I knew.

Except for that cave situation.

Back to this cupcake. Not a real cupcake, but the Divine Cupcakes pattern from Maiya Becker. Whipped it up super quick with some pink Red Heart and some white Vanna's Choice. Stuffed with fiberfil and waiting for the holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter