If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, October 02, 2014

Kindle Woes

Did I mention I'd been organizing my Kindle? I've been creating categories and moving things into those categories. And then further subcategorizing. It's taken me quite a while to do, but I'm almost done.

I have to say, it's been very soothing work. Kind of like reading. But more purposeful, I think. Sure, it won't ever take the place of reading, but there is a feeling of satisfaction to reducing a hundred pages down to two, right? (Or however many millions it was that I started with. I'm really not sure.)

The sad, sad thing is... Just as I am within about 20 items of finishing, my Kindle won't charge. Like, the cord won't stay connected to charge it. Even if I hold the cord in place, I get 5 seconds of charge, before it stops. So basically, my Kindle is dead.

Hello Bad Luck. I was wondering where you were.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter