If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Mulberry Pom Poms

Another Pom Pom scarf using Red Heart Boutique Chic. This time in Mulberry. This yarn has been discontinued, so that's probably why it was on clearance. I snapped up a bunch because I rather like it. I think I'd like it a little more if the pom poms were evenly spaced, but that's just me. I suppose I could have cut them off and placed them wherever I wanted (and I have more of this yarn, so I just might) but this is fun to knit in randomly appearing puffs.

This is just garter stitch. Can't get easier than that. Here's a better shot of the scarf, although the first one is more true to the color. (Also, it looks like the stitches are way uneven in this second pic, but that's because there are pompoms rolled up under those layers.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter