If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Almost An FO

I needed a quick win, so I knit my February Ornament Swap ornament.

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "What? But it's only January!" Don't worry. I don't want to shake the foundations of your belief in me. I'm not going to finish it until February.

You know that.

I can't tell you what it is or show you a picture because I don't want my swap partner to find out what it is. Not that I think you would tell her. I just don't want to take any chances that she'll see this blog post.

I do have to go buy some small jingle bells, though. (Oh dammit! Did I give that away? Okay, fine. It has jingle bells on it. But that's all you're getting from me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter