If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, January 10, 2015

So Freakin' Cold

Yeah, I know. The Amazing Hot Flash Lady is cold. But seriously. Look at this:

This is how farking cold it was this morning when I left for work. I hate winter.

It is a good day to sit next to the fire, cats all around, and knit. Which is what I did when I got home.

Worked on my ornament for the ornament swap in my Ravelry group. I want to make sure to finish it up this weekend so I can get it out in Monday's mail. Once my partner has received it, I will post a picture of it here. But let me just say, I'm really liking the way this looks.

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter