If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Bluer Than Blue (And Red In The Face)

What do you get when you knit in the dark while you are catching up on all the Venture Brothers Season 4 episodes you've missed and you are only occasionally looking at your phone to check the pattern?

Well, you don't get the scarf in the pattern. That's for sure.

Look at this. Do you see what I did?

Yeah. I knit every row instead of alternating knits and purls. It doesn't look bad. I think it actually looks really good. But, it doesn't have those stripedy ridges on it that it's supposed to have.

I think I'm going to knit this again. I have more of this yarn. Lots more, actually. And it's a pretty quick knit, so that's not a big deal. Just... grrr. I can't believe I did that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter