If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, February 07, 2016

Broke My Yarn Diet

Well, I had planned to go cold sheep as long as possible since I obviously already have more yarn than any person deserves to have.

So my plan was to only "shop" from my own stash for a while--at least until the stash became manageable.

But...

This yarn went on clearance. Like super clearance. And it sat there all day, without being bought. It was crying out to me to buy it.

Dark Heather Grey Simply Soft worsted. Thirty-four cents a skein. I bought 4 skeins (all we had) for $1.46.

I really cannot be blamed for breaking my cold sheep yarn diet. It would almost be a crime to pass it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter