If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, February 06, 2016

Found My Classical Music

In the process of packing stuff up, I found all our classical music. Actually, I found all our music. I had packed it up some time ago when the CD player died. Also, I was a little sick of our music. And, you know, I was working so much I didn't have time to enjoy it anyway.

Not that I would have enjoyed it. I used to love to listen to music. Cooking to a classical. Cleaning to disco. Relaxing to old school rock. Or just listening to whatever. But the last few years, I've been so uninterested in any of the old things... I just packed away all the music and didn't even think about it.

I actually put it all in the garage.

So, in the process of moving, I found all the CDs. And I have to say, I was pleased to see them. I haven't listened to any of them yet, but I have them now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter