If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

FO: Baby Cables Hat

Hot off the needles (and still during February): my February KAL project, Baby Cables Hat! T saw this and asked "Is that for me?" Why, yes. Yes it is. Try it on.
Looks pretty good, eh? I love that charcoal grey with the red. That's one of my favorite color combos. And the hat looks good on him. Going to be nice and warm for all those cold work nights.

You can tell he likes it, too.
Fierce!

Fun!
And, of course...

Blue Steel!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter