If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, February 09, 2016

The Move Is Finally Complete!

Hooray! Good God, I feel like I've been moving forever. Seriously. So much stuff. If that isn't a lesson in not moving for 16 years, I don't know what is.

Of course now, I'm living in the middle of a bunch of boxes, but whatever.

I like the new place. It's smaller, yes. But it is less claustrophobic. The high ceilings and open floor plan makes it feel like so much more space than the old house. Plus, things are new here, not all broken and old like at the old place.

Still, this place has a whole new set of noises to get used to. Like the sound of the ventilation ducts expanding in the attic.That's weird. Freaked the cats out, too. They are not, for the record, fans of the move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter