If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, September 09, 2016

Caron Cakes Haul!

My Michael's got restocked on Caron Cakes, so I naturally had to go get some more. I really like the way this yarn looks and works up.  And it's so pretty. I couldn't stop this stuff from falling into my cart.
M has already claimed that rainbow one in
the corner for her Christmas scarf.
I got a bunch. I'm not even ashamed. It makes me feel like:
via GIPHY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter