If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, February 12, 2018

And Then I Zig Zagged Again!

Here's another scarf. This one is Zig Zag Chunky Scarf  by Zoe Bartley. I used Caron Tea Cakes again, this time in Lady Grey, which is also basically blue.




This pattern works up very quickly, due to the chunky guage and the easy to memorize pattern. The zigzags give it a lot of texture and interest, so it's pretty gratifying to knit. It's also a pretty quick knit, so there's that.




I've been having some type of knitter attention disorder, where I need very quick projects. I really should be working on joining afghan blocks for my friend's afghan (I traded this work for some chainmail work from her.) but I do a couple and then I just... have to do something else.

Anyway, I love this yarn. Love this pattern. I put the pompons on the end, just like Zoe does in her pattern. But my pompons don't look as good.

They never do, do they? I just suck at pompons, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter