If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, February 09, 2018

I Zigged, Then I Zagged



This is a recent scarf I finished. It's the Lace Zig Zag Scarf by Barbara Breiter.

I used Caron Tea Cakes in Oolong flavor. Very nice shades of blue and muted blues. It's a chunky yarn, so it works very nicely with this lace pattern.

The pattern is also very easy to remember, very easy to do. But it also has a nice impact, by switching directions of lace to give it that zigzag pattern. I like patterns like that.

I made this one pretty quickly, and mostly while watching TV, so that should encourage you to try it. It looks great, I think. And this one will become a Christmas Gift 2018.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter