If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

R's Hat Of Madness


So called, because of the halo of Cthulhus on it. (And if that's not an oxymoron-halo of Cthulhus-I don't know what is!) And we all know what the big, bad C does, once he gets into your head.

It's a Christmas gift for R. But I have no worry of him finding out, really. R & M don't read my blog because of all the:
and and and and

Pattern is Cthulhu's Unspeakable Hat from Finlay Logan. Yarn is Bernat Satin in Ebony and Forest Mist Heather. Less than one ball of each.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter