If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Patwoman Vs. The Literary Critics At Blogger

Patwoman note: This post was written during the time my blog was locked.

So, I know I haven't posted in a while. I've actually been a little busy with my rockstar life: recruiting for DrugCo, rewriting my LARP, taking care of Achilles (who still isn't supposed to be walking around) trying to find a Patmobile 3. But Jeez! At least I post, right?

And some people read. Adam West reads. You're reading right now. So...

Anyway, I get this email from Google saying Blogger has identified my blog--this blog--as spam and has locked my account until I verify that it's not. The email had several links in it.

FYI, I don't click links in my email. Like this email. This was so obviously a scam. But, just to check, I go to Blogger and sign in to my blog.

AND IT'S LOCKED UNTIL I CAN VERIFY IT'S NOT SPAM!!!

And then, to add insult to the injury I've already suffered, I look up what Blogger considers a "spam blog" and it says, basically, that a spam blog has no intelligible content.


That hurts, Blogger. That really hurts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marigold said...

But it's unlocked now, er, isn't it? silly blogger!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Patwoman said...

Ah yes, it is. Thanks. And really, the most interesting part about it was reading all the conspiracy theories about what happened posted on just about every blogging forum on the net.

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter