If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, August 18, 2008

So Long, GenCon & Thanks For All The Fish

It takes a real nerd to write a title like that, doesn't it?

But, sigh, another GenCon has come and gone and I miss it already. I miss the friends I only see at GenCon.





I miss the games. I miss the art show and the authors.





I don't miss spending so much $, though. Cons are expensive!

(And I have no self control.)




No one I really wanted to stalk this time. (Next year, Adam. Next year, it's you and me.)
And for you, Katie, it's your hero, Dr. Horrible.


Actually, I don't think this was a costume. I think this guy was just dressed weird.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does he have a Phd in horribleness?

6:39 PM  
Blogger Patwoman said...

Well, he is being hounded by the Horrible Student Loan People, at least.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter