If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What Superhero Am I?

Your results:
You are
Spider-Man
























Spider-Man
70%
Batman
70%
Green Lantern
70%
Superman
55%
Wonder Woman
52%
The Flash
50%
Catwoman
50%
Supergirl
42%
Hulk
40%
Robin
35%
Iron Man
30%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.

Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test



Hm. I feel like The Hulk most days. Grrr. Patwoman smash!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Wonder Woman!!!!!

Now where'd I put my invisible plane?

9:39 PM  
Blogger Patwoman said...

And your special power is making people tell the truth? What a waste! There are so many other things you can do with a golden lasso.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter