If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Two More Days....


Can I wait? OMG no! It's rather pathetic how excited I get about Gen Con.

Listen: 6 weeks before Gen Con, when I am at the Expo at the Convention Center recruiting for DrugCo, I always superimpose an imaginary crowd of gamers over the reality of the job fair booths. It makes me smile.

It also annoys my co-workers because I always say something like "At Gen Con, this room will be packed with people playing board games from morning 'til night."





It may even annoy T, because I usually send him a pic of the empty Exhibit Hall with the text "Sad Convention Center with no Gencon."



Oh, Gencon. How I've missed you. Hurry home, baby. Hurry home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter