If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, January 22, 2010

I Had No Idea

Did you? I'm reading this story about counterfeit condoms. I had no idea there was such a thing. I mean, I know China has long made the knockoff version of textiles, toys, and electronics, but condoms?

Seriously?

Oh, and they're recycling the condoms at one factory. They use the used rubber to make hair ties. So you could, in all practicality, hold a hair tie in your mouth while you were braiding your hair and end up with genital warts! Now, I'm as green as the next person, but GROSS!

I don't know about you, but after the tainted milk, tainted pet food, tainted crayons, tainted toys, etc. that have come from China in the last few years, I would be highly unlikely to put anything China made... down there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter