If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Meow!


M asked me to make a hat for her friend, Heather, for Christmas. And, what’s better than a Cat Hat? Uh, a Cotton Candy Cat Hat, duh.





Here’s the Cotton Candy Cat Hat, knitted from Yarn Bee Luscious in Parfait. This yarn really is fluffy and soft. So soft, in fact, that I had to do a matching scarf. Now, the scarf is all garter stitch (not that you can tell—this yarn is really fluffy), but the thing that makes it are these ginormous pompons on the ends.

And what’s better than Giant Cotton Candy Pompons? That’s right. Nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter