If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, April 30, 2012

A Gnome's Adventure

"Here I am, walking along the seashore in the moonlight, such is my wont."

"I wonder how far I've traveled? It must be a long way. I'll ask this fellow."

"Hello, handsome stranger. You are not from around here, and yet I feel strangely attracted to you in a non-sexual way."

"As do I to you. I'm not sure why. You look similar enough to me--you know, through the face--that we could be brothers."

"Funny you should say that. I haven't seen my brother in years."

"Now that you mention it, I haven't seen my brother in years."

"Could it be....?"

Pattern is here, by Tonya Gunn. I used Bernat Berella 4 in Geranium and some random white I had laying around. Knitted very quickly and easily on size 5 straight needles.

"Hm. It seems to me that there should be more of us, shouldn't there?"

"Oh, undoubtedly. Mother got around."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter