If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Letter From AW

My Dearest Patwoman,

How I have missed you these last few months. Can it be six months already since I beheld your brilliant blue eyes? Can it be so long since we exchanged that titillating, tempestuous, tête-à-tête that has become the hallmark of our long-distance romance?

Ah, Patwoman. The memories of our adventures together--the Helsinki Museum of Art, the full moon shining down on your lithe form as you leaped from rooftop to rooftop--and I followed. Oh! We were so young then! So full of carnal passion!

One day we will meet again, my dearest. Perhaps this summer, even. I will be there, with bat-bells on.

As always, I am your devoted love-slave.

AW


**

Sweet Adam,

Of course I will be there! How can I resist, when you ask so temptingly? The memories of Helsinki... The mooning on the rooftops... And now you say you will wear the bat-bells again?

Whoo-hoo! I can't wait!

Patwoman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter