If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, May 04, 2012

Friday UFO.... Still




Here is the progress on the afghan. Only the first of three afghans in what was supposed to be will be known as The Year Of The Afghans. Very slow work, this afghan business.





As you can see, however. I have completed a few more inches. I am mere rows away from being finished with the flower motif. I like this motif a lot. It actually looks better in person than it does on camera. Maybe because its all scrunched up on the needle. Why can I not find looooong cable needles?

The flower motif actually goes pretty quickly. Unlike the tree motif, which takes for-freakin'-evah!

Ah, but look how sharp that looks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter