If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, June 25, 2012

A Letter To My Past Self

Dear Younger Patwoman,

I thought it might make things a little easier on you to find out how they turn out in the future. Here are two things you should know:

1. You actually will need math in your real life. Algebra math. It makes the knitting so much easier.

2. When you are an adult you can "spoil your dinner" by eating cotton candy as an appetizer. Look forward to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter