If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, June 22, 2012

UFO: Update On Afghan Progress

This weekly afghan update is almost becoming demotivating. Every week I get to tell you the damned thing is not finished.

*#@#%^&*@ it! I think I'm going to only update you if I've really made progress.

I did make some progress on it this week. Another motif section complete. Sigh. Only about a third of the afghan left.

Pictures are coming. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter