If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Not Shopping

One of the worst things about blowing out my knee (except for the actual blowing out my knee part) is that it’s difficult for me to be walking for any length of time. Of course, I have to work, but I usually make sure to sit as much a possible while I’m at work.

And, yes, I am taking a cake decorating course in the very back of the Michael’s store. But I signed up for that about two months ago and already paid for it. So, I pretty much have to do it. And, since M will not push me in a cart to the back, I pretty much have to walk to the back of the store.

Ha. It’s not really that bad. This week.

But I’m still not going to be doing any marathon Goodwill shopping for a while. And I’m starting to feel a little bit of withdrawal pain. To counter that, I've been working on some of the things I've bought in my pre-immobile days—things like deconstructing sweaters.

Today, R came home from Wal-Mart and handed me these:

He found Easter Egg Dye Kits on sale and bought them for me! Yay!

Now I can really go nuts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter