If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

A Very Apropos FO

And all of us who went to Indiana Public Schools are scratching our heads and trying to sound out that title... a-PROP-pose?

Oh, Patwoman. You get a little snarky when you're bored, don't you?

There are worse things to do when you are bored.


Haha. Just kidding. That was mean.

Of course those first two aren't nearly as bad as wearing a Patriots shirt.

At least all this down time has given me time to knit. Here's my latest FO. It's an ice pack. I test knit this for the Holiday Mystery Gifts group, so I'm guessing it will be released in May. Go to www.yahoo.com/groups and sign up for the Holiday Mystery Gifts group to get this and many other patterns. And if you're like me and have some time... sign up to be a test knitter, too.

It's a clever little knit--two sided and sealed in plastic. Here it is, icing down my poor knee, since I am not very good at just sitting around on the couch and tried to walk like a normal person. Now I'm testing out my test knit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter