If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

The One Where Patwoman Takes A Trip

Not the kind of trip I normally take.

Not tripping like this:

Or even like this:


No, this is an actual road trip. We are in Madison, Wisconsin, on business. So far, it's been a pretty uneventful trip. Most of the drive looks like this:

and this:


Which means, of course, that the road conversation has to be that much more interesting so you don't fall asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter