If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of you who are mothers or have mothers or who, like me, had mothers who are now travelling a different plane of existence.

This is a pretty good mother's day for me. Didn't work today, so I took a nap--something I love and haven't done in a long time. Spent some time watching old "War of the Worlds" episodes on YouTube. (I loved that show.) And then went to dinner with T, the kids, and their SO's.

Steak dinner. I'm having red meat on my day, dammit.

Gifts were good, too, so I renewed my contract as mom for another year.

And the six of us played King of Tokyo. I was the second monster to die. Sad face.

Lots of fun. Don't think there was any way to make the day better. Hope yours went as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter