If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, May 05, 2013

I Want The Loc-Nar

Why has no one figured this out yet?

Scientists discovered hundreds of orbs in secret chambers underneath the Temple of the Feathered Serpent in Teotihuaca, Mexico. I'm gonna repeat that, for effect.

Scientists sent in a robot to explore secret chambers beneath the Temple of the Feathered Serpent, a six-level pyramid temple covered in snake statues. The room had been sealed for 1800 years. And inside were hundreds of orbs covered in Fools Gold.

Robots. Pyramids. Sealed room. Glittery orbs. What is not awesome about all of that?

But it did immediately remind me of a certain movie... And why you shouldn't mess with orbs you find under pyramids at archaeological sites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter