If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, May 17, 2013

WIP: Another Ornament

I've been working on small things these days. Mainly ornaments for the Advent Garland. They're quick and easy and I get a FO almost immediately. Plus, I've been feeling a little restless about my knitting for a while--like, I want to knit, but I'm not sure what I want to knit. Or maybe it's that I want to knit a lot of things and I'm not sure what to do first.

I don't know. But, knitting little ornaments for Christmas is making me feel like I've accomplished something, at least.

So I started this little angel ornament for the garland. It's knit flat, so it goes pretty quickly. I actually just finished the head and started seaming it up in back.

Okay. That picture looks weird. I assure you, it doesn't look like that in real life. (But it is kind of funny. And very wrong, since it's an angel.) Oh well, it will round out once I put the fiberfill in it.

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter