If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, July 05, 2013

I'm On A Roll!

Not really. I've just decided that on the nights when I want to knit but can't knit on one of my projects (because the recipient is right there) or on those crazy nights when I can't decide what I want to knit, I'm just going to knit something plain. Yeah. Tired of being paralyzed by indecision or by the artificial stress of secrecy.

I'm knitting something.

So, here's a basic 2X2 rib scarf for one of those times. Well, two of those times actually. I worked on it on two different nights. It's knit from Yarn Bee Icelandic Jewels in Marbled Onyx. Icelandic Jewels is discontinued, but I have a few skeins left over from the big clearance Hobby Lobby did on it.
It's a nice brushed acrylic with a shiny ribbon running through it. It has a really woolly feel to it. I especially like this black color. The ribbon bits are a great accent. This is exactly the kind of yarn to knit a 2X2 scarf out of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter